Weltch Media won a BestFor PR award for our outstanding work in sports communication, and we have many years’ experience of sports reporting for print, television and radio, as well as providing a range of public relations and editorial services for the sports sector.
For sports organisations, promoters, teams and individual competitors, Weltch Media can provide services including:
- Publicity in the media through expertly written and targeted media releases;
- Programmes, newsletters, yearbooks, brochures, magazines and other publications;
- Social media campaigns and reports;
- Website content;
- Help in attracting and retaining sponsorship;
- Research for team or sport histories;
- Event organisation and support;
- Design, photography and video services.
Weltch Media has 30 years’ experience in sports journalism and public relations. Our sports reports and features have been published in regional and national press in the UK and USA and we have written several sports books and contributed to many more.
We are full members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Ice Hockey Journalists UK, and the British Society of Sports History.
Our current and recent sports clients include Tennis Wales, Guttercrest Racing, JRA Motorsport, Cricket Wales, Swim Wales, Autospeed, Welsh Sports Association, Canoe Wales, Ryder Cup Wales 2010, Celtic Pro Tour and Gower Golf Club.
We have a wealth of experience in motorsport, and many other sports ranging from ice hockey to cricket.