Motoring & Motorsports
Motoring and motorsport are specialist areas for Weltch Media, and our Best For PR award for sport recognised the excellence of our motorsports PR work.
We work for clients in the mainstream automotive sector, but also have a particular interest in the historic and unusual – the Weltch Media Berkeley took part in the 2008 Liege-Brescia-Liege rally for classic microcars, and our distinctive retro-style Nissan Pao can be used for promotional purposes.
Since 2010 we have teamed up with Guttercrest Racing, a highly successful team competing in the televised UK National Legends Car championship.
If you run a business in the automotive sector or compete in motor sport of any kind, Weltch Media’s experience and expertise could provide a winning combination for you.
Our range of services includes:
- Publicity in the media through expertly written and targeted media releases.
- Programmes, newsletters, yearbooks, brochures, magazines and other publications.
- Social media monitoring, campaigns and website content;.
- Help in attracting and retaining sponsorship.
- Research for motoring histories.
- Event organisation and support.
- Video scripting and production services
Weltch Media has 30 years’ experience in motoring journalism and public relations. Our motor sports reports and features have been published in the UK and USA and we have written several motor sports books and contributed to many more.
We are full members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the British Society of Sports History.
To discuss what Weltch Media could do for you or your organisation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org